■Brand Name: Wantape Hamamatsu Chusen(Dyeing)
■Product Name: Cavalier Towel Tapestry
■Materials: 100% Cotton Made in Japan
■All Hand-Made in Japan
- Every pack contain 1 piece only. Reversible Design. Buy 2 to make left and right as a pair.
- The package does not contain stick nor frame.
Cavalier Towel Tapestry
Suggested Retail Price within Japan: 2,200Yen
Omakase Price: 1,430Yen (65%)
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): Over 10,000Yen per purchase of Wantape series. Mixed design accepted.
- Color may fade or bleed due to hand-dyeing. Washing by hand before use.
- When washing, separate it from other items and avoid using soaking or detergents containing fluorescent brighteners.
- Fraying will naturally subside. The end of the towel is cut off. If the yarn gets loose, trim it. If you wash several times, yarn will not get loose anymore. Sew it if needed.
- Hamamatsu Chusen(dyeing) is a unique dyeing technique. Irregularities(blurring or uneven dyeing) may be present and are design characteristics created by artisan. Please enjoy.