■Brand Name: Wantape Hamamatsu Chusen(Dyeing)
■Product Name: Sheltie Towel Tapestry
■Size: est. W36mm×H90mm
■Materials: 100% Cotton Made in Japan
■All Hand-Made in Japan
- Every pack contain 1 piece only. Reversible Design. Buy 2 to make left and right as a pair.
- The package does not contain stick nor frame.
Sheltie Towel Tapestry
Suggested Retail Price within Japan: 2,200Yen
For purchasing "below 8 units" of each product, wholesale price will only applicable to an total order amount that over ¥10,000 Japanese Yen of Wantape series. Choose "offline payment" at check-out and leave us message for the exact quantity you want for each product.
- Color may fade or bleed due to hand-dyeing. Washing by hand before use.
- When washing, separate it from other items and avoid using soaking or detergents containing fluorescent brighteners.
- Fraying will naturally subside. The end of the towel is cut off. If the yarn gets loose, trim it. If you wash several times, yarn will not get loose anymore. Sew it if needed.
- Hamamatsu Chusen(dyeing) is a unique dyeing technique. Irregularities(blurring or uneven dyeing) may be present and are design characteristics created by artisan. Please enjoy.